- This event has passed.
Cycling Skills at Forge Valley
18th July 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on 6th June 2018 at 7:00 pm
One event on 20th June 2018 at 7:00 pm
One event on 4th July 2018 at 7:00 pm
One event on 18th July 2018 at 7:00 pm
One event on 1st August 2018 at 7:00 pm
Cycling Skills session on the 1km tarmac circuit at Forge Valley School.
- Basic Bike check – bike M-Check
- Group riding – Position, Hand signals, etiquette etc
- Cornering – leaning, counter steering, steering
- Pedalling technique – cadence one leg drills
- Gear selection
- Drinking while riding – picking things up while riding, taking a bottle and replacing it etc.
- Transitions – Mount and dismount
PLEASE NOTE: Triathlon England only allow drop handlebars for group sessions, so please bring your road bike rather than a time trial bike if you have one. Please also make sure you bring a helmet, and running shoes if possible (in case of transition practice skills).